Friday 14 May 2010

NYHC 7"s - bad boys in small format

had a conversation this morning with Mr Daniel Sant (over my dead body and Northern towns) with regards to our favourite NYHC 7"s.

This is just my opinion on what I listen to the most and nothing to do with the most important or anything.

this is my NY 7" top 5 (i am not including the end the warzone or together comps)

1) Side By Side "only young once"

2) Antidote "thou shalt not kill"

3) Warzone "LESC"

4) SOIA S/T

5) Lifesblood "Defiance"

6) Judge "New York Crew"

7) Outburst "Miles to go"

8) Alone in the Crowd S/T

I am not including pay to cum or breakdown the walls as they were not NYHC bands at the time.

Dan Sant's top 5 NYHC

1 aitc
2 side by side
3 judge
4 soia
5 yot disengage

1 comment:

  1. todd olsens:

    New York crew
    antidote
    Straight ahead seven
    warzone seven
    side by side.

    rich perusi

    0. AF united blood - because without it nothing else would exist.
    1. antidote ' thou shall not kill'
    2. side by side
    3. underdog 7"
    4.YOT can't close my eyes
    5. Burn 7"

    ReplyDelete